Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oils

Flax has twice the amount of Omega-3 as fish oils. The best possible combination is thought to be flax combined with borage oil with it's high concentration of omega -6 (gamma linolenic oil) They synergize best at a ratio of 60:40,though I may be off a few points on this.

How about between Flax and Walnut oil? keep reading good things of the latter and the taste is AMAZING.

Walnut has only up to 1/5 the amount of omega-3 as flax, which is the hands down winner in that category. But realistically, whole foods are loaded with micro-nutrients we just don't know of or can explain well, not to mention the psychological factor of taste. If something works well for you there's no reason to listen to people like me trying to tell you something else. :)

fortunatesun said:
Walnut has only up to 1/5 the amount of omega-3 as flax, which is the hands down winner in that category. But realistically, whole foods are loaded with micro-nutrients we just don't know of or can explain well, not to mention the psychological factor of taste. If something works well for you there's no reason to listen to people like me trying to tell you something else. :)

I drink flax everyday (drunk 3 ltrs in 7 months), just want to give the taste a rest for say, 1 month, before goig back to it.

Top Bottom