Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new snack ideas

SFArugger

im trying to change things up a little because Im getting a little bored with my diet. What are some things yall like to eat as a snack or a meal that is not usually talked about on here?

SFArugger said:
im trying to change things up a little because Im getting a little bored with my diet. What are some things yall like to eat as a snack or a meal that is not usually talked about on here?

Depends on what type of snacks u r looking for. r u cutting or just eating regular and healthy?

Healthy snacks are homemade granola bars. They are very easy to make and I even add a scoop of whey protein to mine so it's not just all good carbs and good fats.

In mine I use the following

Steel Cut Oats
Almonds
Sunflower Seeds
Whey Protein
LOCAL honey - To help with my allergies and to add natural sweetener
I sometimes throw in a few dark chocolate chips for the taste, but not that many.
And I also sometimes throw in a few tbls of PB for taste and good fats but thats rare.

I cook them on 350 for about 20 minutes, then let them cool, cut them up and put them in tupperware. 1 9X13 pan lasts about a week around my place.

nice post rykertest.....when do you eat snacks like that? i would be too tempted to eat it at night while doing homework.....................i think of homework like a workout and i need preworkout carbs for it ;)

YoungIntricateMuscle said:
nice post rykertest.....when do you eat snacks like that? i would be too tempted to eat it at night while doing homework.....................i think of homework like a workout and i need preworkout carbs for it ;)

I take it with me as a mid morning snack at work sometimes. Or sometimes before a workout. I very rarely eat it at night, but I have taken a small bite right before bed.

Great post, I think I will try that sometime soon. And yes I am trying a mild cutting cycle, nothing drastic.

rykertest said:
Depends on what type of snacks u r looking for. r u cutting or just eating regular and healthy?

Healthy snacks are homemade granola bars. They are very easy to make and I even add a scoop of whey protein to mine so it's not just all good carbs and good fats.

In mine I use the following

Steel Cut Oats
Almonds
Sunflower Seeds
Whey Protein
LOCAL honey - To help with my allergies and to add natural sweetener
I sometimes throw in a few dark chocolate chips for the taste, but not that many.
And I also sometimes throw in a few tbls of PB for taste and good fats but thats rare.

I cook them on 350 for about 20 minutes, then let them cool, cut them up and put them in tupperware. 1 9X13 pan lasts about a week around my place.

anybody know of a good noncarb snack something like with peanut butter, shredded coconut, and maybe sweetened with stevia/erthritol. Because i need to chew on something at night when doing my homework. Im tired of amonds and peanut butter.

YoungIntricateMuscle said:
anybody know of a good noncarb snack something like with peanut butter, shredded coconut, and maybe sweetened with stevia/erthritol. Because i need to chew on something at night when doing my homework. Im tired of amonds and peanut butter.

You can roll peanut butter coconut and carob chips together in little balls and put them in the fridge. It's easy to eat them fast though.

Top Bottom