Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maintaining size

iNsAnEAlex

I've been weight training for about two to three years now, and for some reason I can't maintain size. For example, I work out 3 to 4 times a week but if I stop for two days it feels and looks like i've shrunk. I'm not taking supplements other than protein shakes. I also don't usually do any cardio, but this season I am cause of wrestling. Does anybody know how I can maintain my size?

eat more protein. are you actually losing weight or is it just psychological. I have a friend who feels and "loose and saggy" when he misses a workout, but he's no where near saggy. it could just be in your head.

sublime35 said:
eat more protein. are you actually losing weight or is it just psychological. I have a friend who feels and "loose and saggy" when he misses a workout, but he's no where near saggy. it could just be in your head.
Its probably in your head. I used to be a lot bigger, lost 50 pounds over the first two years of highschool, and to this day I still see myself as big, despite the fact that I know im not.

Top Bottom