Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much protein did Arnold take in?

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Has he listed the amount of protein he took in daily during his early years in any mag or book?

Just scanned his "Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding" and didn't find any figures. That being said, Arnold is a pathological liar. He almost has to be, considering his political alliances.

CM

well how much protein is in 2 large pizzas and 2 pitchers of beer?
just multiply that by 5 and you'll get his daily intake

I remember reading he would have 2 steaks and 8 whole eggs for breakfast. Thats about 150 grams. So if he stays consistant for each of his meals, figuring he ate 4 or 5 times, he probably ate somewhere in the neighborhood of 600-700 grams a day.

Who cares?

How many times did Arnold take a shit each day? Who cares? Arnold was the man in his day no doubt. He is a hypocrite and a liar though. So many people wonder how "how Arnold did it" or "what he used" or "what he says about something". Guys, no offense, Arnold was the shizzy in his day. But his book tells people to use routines that some pros today would be over training on, let alone beginners or intermediates. He preaches against steroids (enough siad there) and against using drugs, this from the same man who is chillin out smokin a joint at the end of Pumping Iron. I give him mad props for many acheivements, but he's still a hypocritical liar.

to all those who bad mouth Arnold:chainsaw:

Arnolds trained like he said in his book. Arnold looked good. Sure Arnold took steroids, but i am sure that most of us have allready taken more roids then Arnold ever did. Compare Arnolds thin waist line to some of the pros today. Notice anything?

Arnold has accomplised more in his life than Ronnie Coleman or any of the other guys ever will.

Anal AssPlorer said:
Has he listed the amount of protein he took in daily during his early years in any mag or book?

i dont think the nutritional aspect of bodybuilding was nearly as refined as it is now, so i beleave it was all a guestimate back in his day

Top Bottom