Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can I calculate my macros?

lessormore6

How do I know how much calories my body will burn in a day? If I know that then I can eat under that amount of calories to lose weight right?

the fact is you don't. you can get AN IDEA by using those online calculator calorie counters, and apps which track food. but that isn't going to be accurate.

the best way to figure this out is to weigh yourself in the morning after your morning shit everyday and see the trend.. if you are gaining weight you need to lower calories and vice versa depending on your goals

How do I know how much calories my body will burn in a day? If I know that then I can eat under that amount of calories to lose weight right?

Eat X amount. Weigh yourself before. Do this a bunch of times. Same weight? Wanna weigh more? Eat more. Wanna weigh less? Eat less. It's that simple.

Or keep the food the same but do more or less activities.

Google total daily energy expenditure (TDEE) calculator.

That will give you the caloric number you need to maintain your weight. If you want to gain weight, eat more then that number. If you want to loose weight, eat less then that number

Top Bottom