Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is Horrible :(

GoGreen093

I've been trying to get in shape by eating a lot of meat/protein. However, my wife recently started working at a company that produces meat to sell to Kroger, Walmart, Publix, Mcdonalds, etc and what I found out was jut awful. She went there for her first day and saw pigs in crates so small that their ribs were bruised and bleeding, piglets being beaten across metal bars and even worse. They did a report on it too which is under "Mercy for Animals on Youtube.

I guess there goes the meat eating for me (or I'll have to go to Whole foods to buy the humanely raised brands which I can't afford). I don't even know where to start with vegetarian protein! Anyone know a good place to start with that? I just don't think I can eat meat anymore after seeing those images.

I'm glad all the food in my freeze is mine. I raised it, caught it or shot it. Love the country life. It's a shame what people do to make money.

There are plenty of small farmers who raise just a few animals fpr extra money and to keep fields trim. Find one and buy a whole cow or half and have it butchered. Its a lot cheaper and you'll know how the animal was cared for also.

Top Bottom