Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat loss - Round 2

FarBeyondDriven said:
Cuts, doesn't TT have carbs in it?

Yeah, it has about 7g of carbs for every 20g of protein... but it just tastes so damn good... I don't think I could stick with a zero carb protein powder for too long... and I'm in this for the long haul lol...

Well, I blew it today. Had my weekly progress meeting at one of my jobs, no once else I work with was able to be there due to our annual meeting. The property manager tried to grille me on a couple items and get me to make promises that would be hard to keep. Along with she tried to be tuff. I didn't fall but it was real f'ing stressing. So I went and had some pizza. It wasn't really that good. So life goes on. Didn't run this morning due to my knee starting to bother me. Double time in the morning.

Hej all.
I post some diet as a thread apart but i will post it here.
My stats and some modifications in diet.

I am 1,725 meters, i think 5,65 feet tall and 89 kilos (196 pounds).
around 24 % bodyfat.

- morning cardio
meal 1 (30 minutes after) = 168 grs. Tuna + 1,5 grs. Vitamin C (39,64 grs protein, 196 cal.)
meal 2 = 84 grs. tuna (19,82 grs prot. 98 cal.)
3 egg whites (57,5 cal. 12,625 grs. Prot. 3,5 grs. Fat)
1 egg (87,6 cal. 7,56 grs. Prot. 6,6 Fat)
3 grs. fish oil
meal 3 (Pre workout)= 1/2 scoop whey (11 grs prot. 65 cal) + 40 grs oatmeal (160 cal.) + 3 grs vitamin C + vitamin E 1000 I.U. + creatine
meal 4 (Post workout) = 75 grs dextrose (300 cal.)+ creatine + 2 scoops Whey (44 grs. Prot. 260 cal)
meal 5 = 168 grs. Tuna + 1,5 grs. Vitamin C 39,64 grs protein, 196 cal.
3 egg whites = 57,5 cal. 12,625 grs. Prot. 3,5 grs. Fat
- 1 egg = 87,6 cal. 7,56 grs. Prot. 6,6 fat
3 grs fish oil
meal 6 (bedtime) = 84 grs. Tuna , 98 cal.

Plus: 6 liters water +. Some cabbage or brocolli in meals 2 and 5...

Ratios:
Protein = 214,34 grs.
Carbs = 115 grs
Fat = +- 30 grs
Calories = 1663 cal

Hey Fonz
At 7,5 % congratulations. Can you give an ideia of your diet?
It is truth about diet beeing about muscle preservation, isn't also truth that at higher body fat a more restrictive diet can be not so bad?..

Cuts, you the same FMG on SDN

Cuts:

YOu the same FMG on SDN network? How are the interviews coming? Hope you do well in the match.

Re: Cuts, you the same FMG on SDN

heart doc said:
Cuts:

YOu the same FMG on SDN network? How are the interviews coming? Hope you do well in the match.

Small world the internet... lol... yeah that's me alright :)... you've got a PM...

What happened to all the dieters on this post?

I myself took a couple days off, yesterday and today. Ate clean, lifted, laid off the cardio though cause my knees have been bothering me, hit a few golf balls.

Starting back towards ketosis tommorrow.

I finally got a network adapter for my PS2 so I will be spending alot of time walking on the treadmill.

How you doing cuts, any good updates?

What happened to all the dieters on this post?

I didn't startet yet. I can feel all muscles in my body when i do any movement because of trainings thins week and the time i stopped. I think it is not possible to diet right now but this monday i plan to start maybe with more carbs and progressivly going down.

Well, it's 6:30am on Sunday morning, and I just finished a gut-busting cardio session... so I'm still around ;). Gonna weigh in Monday morning...

Top Bottom