Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood sugar levels (insulin)

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Confused on something and would like some clarification please. I'm asking this question because I just started to use GH.

I've been told to use GH upon rising before I eat. But wouldn't that be the wrong thing to do? I was always told to eat carbs upon rising to quickly increase insulin levels. I know I feel soooo much better and alive if I eat carbs in the morning.

If I take GH and the eat, won't this be counterproductive to the increase in insulin I so quickly need in the morning?

I was also told not to take GH before my workout or else I would feel sluggish or sleepy; yet, so many bros recommend GH before a workout.

I do get very sleepy and sluggish if I take GH prior to my workout. Some websites have said that its better to take GH immediately after a training session, wait an hour, then have a meal.

Really confused on this whole gh and insulin thing, especially for the morning.

Can anyone help?

Sent from my SGH-T699 using EliteFitness

Confused on something and would like some clarification please. I'm asking this question because I just started to use GH.

I've been told to use GH upon rising before I eat. But wouldn't that be the wrong thing to do? I was always told to eat carbs upon rising to quickly increase insulin levels. I know I feel soooo much better and alive if I eat carbs in the morning.

If I take GH and the eat, won't this be counterproductive to the increase in insulin I so quickly need in the morning?

I was also told not to take GH before my workout or else I would feel sluggish or sleepy; yet, so many bros recommend GH before a workout.

I do get very sleepy and sluggish if I take GH prior to my workout. Some websites have said that its better to take GH immediately after a training session, wait an hour, then have a meal.

Really confused on this whole gh and insulin thing, especially for the morning.

Can anyone help?

Sent from my SGH-T699 using EliteFitness

Well keep in mind gh is a very anabolic hormone and will do a fine job at fighting catabolism as well (btw way make sure you are waiting a little while to eat after you take your gh to allow your igf-1 levels to subside so you don't get a dangerous level of sugar floating around in your blood stream)

Also from what I understand you can spike your insulin by eating some carbs 30 minutes prior to injecting gh to make your igf more anabolic but one down side to this is the gh looses its ability to burn fat by doing this, just make sure the carbs come from something like an apple or banana because fats will affect the gh

Someone correct me if I'm incorrect but I am pretty sure this is correct

Top Bottom