Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 times better than steroids

joe d

High End Bro
Platinum
this sounds a bit odd at first but it is 100% true and effective. if you can open your mind, schedule, and unfortunately your wallet to the idea i promise you will agree with the title.

so many people are quick to spend money and health like its nothing on steroids but when it comes to diet its nothing but frozen shit from costco. it makes no sence since diet will do way more for you than steroids ever will.

a super clean diet
you have to obtain the highest quality foods possible. this means stay out of the super market.
meats should be as fresh as possible from well fed animals. i raise my own chichens for this reason. i can feed my chickens better than any farm and i can kill them just before i cook them. this means no processing, no aging, and no refrigeration. these 3 things serously effect the quality of your meats. my milk is bought directly from a small organic dairy farm and i get it bottled straight from the cow. my eggs come from my layer hens. i buy what i have to for beef but its always organic and usually never frozen. any of this that needs to be cold stored should be protected from light. light also effects the quality of foods.

grains and veggies can be bought the same way in the right season. buy them whole and fresh from the farms as much as you can. i am also getting ready to start growing my produce hydroponically within the next few months. but just buying the raw organic will still make a big difference. obvously the pre packages stuff cant entirely be avoided here.

fats should come mostly from raw shelled nuts.

fruits and berries should be eaten daily and always be fresh organic.
1 apple, 1 bananna, 6 serving broccoli, 2 servings spinach and a few servings of mixed fresh berries will drastically improve what your body does with food.

no cheat days. make you food tast good by flavoring it with other fresh organic foods. sweat fruits will flavor anything good along with fresh herbs.

this will make the difference you where looking for when you first started looking into steroids.

oh so true!

The most Anabolic compound you can put in your body is FOOD!

RADAR

makes sense, but takes years to get into that groove. not saying i rather take the short cut, im just saying it's not as easy as reading you post. :D

too much work, easier to hit the sauce. i live in an apartment and theres no way i can start a farm in my backyard

fruits and berries should be eaten daily and always be fresh organic.
1 apple, 1 bananna, 6 serving broccoli, 2 servings spinach and a few servings of mixed fresh berries will drastically improve what your body does with food..

Is this per day?

too much work, easier to hit the sauce. i live in an apartment and theres no way i can start a farm in my backyard

i agree its a lot of work. and im not saying this should be done instead of steroids. its just an example of how good a diet can be taken for the fullest bennefit. you can still buy fresh organic meats and veggies and get far more out of the diet than buying everything frozen or canned.

i just cant understand going to the extreme extent of using steroids but half assing a diet with pre made, processed, frozen, canned foods. the 2 contradict eachother.

Top Bottom