Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

From Zero Why Are You Making Fun of Jesus on Your Sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

curling

I mean what has He done to you? I have asked you several times on other threads but you have never answered why do you have it there? Please explain or remove it.

a) he will not remove it - respect other people's opinions if you want them to respect yours

b) I can't speak for him, but I think it is more of a comment on people who are religious radicals and let religion guide everything they do to the point that they no longer use common sense. These people also tend to push their ideals on others and discount other religions and thoughts.

KillahBee said:
a) he will not remove it - respect other people's opinions if you want them to respect yours

b) I can't speak for him, but I think it is more of a comment on people who are religious radicals and let religion guide everything they do to the point that they no longer use common sense. These people also tend to push their ideals on others and discount other religions and thoughts.

Well where can I get a pic making fun of mahommad then or budda I mean since mohammad people go around suicide bombing innocent people and budda is a fat which makes no sense to since he preaches self discipline.(I stoled that from "Anger Management"

curling said:
Well where can I get a pic making fun of mahommad then or budda I mean since mohammad people go around suicide bombing innocent people and budda is a fat which makes no sense to since he preaches self discipline.(I stoled that from "Anger Management"

but the fine difference is curling, you lump mohammed and suicide bombers together as the same thing, identical.

curling said:
translation, please

curling said:
please die, also are you the father of balls of steel (B.O.S)???

curling said:
I mean what has He done to you? I have asked you several times on other threads but you have never answered why do you have it there? Please explain or remove it.

if he had a anti-mohammed sig you'd be all about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom