Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In your experiences, do girls pass on the "nice" guys?

Primal X

I'm starting to get the feeling that the old saying of "Nice guys finish last" is a true statement concerning relatioships. In my experiences, girls normally go for the guy who smokes pot all day, can't keep a job for more than 3 months, drives a shitty car but its "cool" because it has exhaust, and calls his women "bitch". What is wrong with females? I want the Elite chicks to reply to his thread and explain to me why the nice guy is left out in the cold. ;)

I´m not a chick, but usually the nice guys lack self esteem.
I think self esteem is much more important for chicks than a good character.

In high school I was a nice guy. Had 2 girlfriends in 4 years.

After high school I turned into an asshole. Dated over 30 girls in less than a year. Didn't have a girlfriend per se, that would have been the nice thing to do.. Of course after that I withdrew into an antisocial asshole stupor and have not really dated since.

Just my anectdotal evidence. YMMV. (of course my spree with women coincedetnly occured in the year after bootcamp)

Last edited:
In my experience, nice guys are too predictable, sometimes boring. Women gravitate towards the jerks because they pose a challenge, maybe, and they are usually more exciting.
However, I dont think nice guys finish last because most women get tired of the assholes and eventually appreciate a nice guy.

why is it that men are always the ones worrying about these things rather than women anyway?

must be so easy to be a woman and shit when it comes to this

ive said this like a million times, but ill repeat it again. Assholes are assholes because they're dripping in self confidence and girls love that. Thats not to say nice guys are self confident too, but shyness doesn't give a girl the impression that you're wild and crazy and fun to be with, which girls also want.
I'm somewhere in the middle. I'm naturally an asshole, but I make an effort to be a much nicer guy. Seems to work well enough with girls.

speaking of which....ever run into those "nice guys" that pretend that they are badass's to get more chicks, lol sooo transparent! IMO these are the worst kind.

Nice guys do finish last in the teens and 20s... but by the time women reach their 30s... which is when they really start coming into their best years... they've already been through their shitty relationships with jerks... been abused for years by the a--hole they married... and are ready to be treated kindly, with respect, and friendship. They also come to value a man who has a depth of character and world experience over one who acts like he is still in high school hanging with his pot smoking buddies.

Women in their 30s and 40s eat us nice guys up. :D

SofaGeorge said:
Nice guys do finish last in the teens and 20s... but by the time women reach their 30s... which is when they really start coming into their best years... they've already been through their shitty relationships with jerks... been abused for years by the a--hole they married... and are ready to be treated kindly, with respect, and friendship. They also come to value a man who has a depth of character and world experience over one who acts like he is still in high school hanging with his pot smoking buddies.

Women in their 30s and 40s eat us nice guys up. :D

:chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

Top Bottom