Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you like to pray for these people?

They're pouring their hearts out. So many of these people are in pain.

damn, made me sad. I almost feel like I have violated someone personal buisness reading some of that.

God helps those that help themselves. When it comes to luck, you make your own. Good things aren't going to drop out of the sky into your lap as if they are God's will...

Some of the stories are emotional and certainly belong, but some of these nimrods need to be exterminated from the human race. I went through one page, found these, and couldn't take it anymore.

"That God would do what He must do to bring my future wife into my life."

Yea. God will do it. Working on becoming smart, sucessful, compassionate, caring, charming and attractive to women is out of the question.

"I am asking again for prayer for my job that I will be able to do a good job I try so hard to do things correctly, but I always seem to make errors please pray for me that I don't continue to fail."

God is going to help you not be a fucking idiot. Good luck with that.

"Please pray for the kids and I. I am having a new problem with Stevan. I need God's help. He's crossing the line by going to neighbors and asking them to pick my daughter at school. My neighbor was concerned that he didn't approach me first. My neighbor wouldn't do it. I just got an email from him telling me that he's not picking her up today and didn't give me more info. I have no idea who's picking up her up. Please give urgent prayer that God will move in Stevan's heart to be more responsible. He's walking all over my emotions...lying and deceiving me. I can't take it anymore. Thank you."

What the fuck is this sniveling shit? I can see God hitting this woman a slap and telling her to snap out of it and take control of her life.

Ugh.

Bluesman

Top Bottom