Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would you do, what would you say or what would you think

DJ_UFO

Banned
If I tell you that this whole civilization and humankind will be destroyed in 20 years?

I don't even care.

I think I would g-bomb a few people I havent already.

Thatll learn 'em.

Do - Excuse myself quickly and head for the door.
Say - "One moment please I must make a quick phone call."
Think - Be expecting some sort of long biblical doomsday spiel on the great tribulation or how some planet is going to collide with us in the year 2026. I'd also be doubting your sanity.

JayC9 said:
Do - Excuse myself quickly and head for the door.
Say - "One moment please I must make a quick phone call."
Think - Be expecting some sort of long biblical doomsday spiel on the great tribulation or how some planet is going to collide with us in the year 2026. I'd also be doubting your sanity.

Do you know of have you heard about "overpopulation"?-Do you know what is a geometrical progression?

Have you read about natural resources consumption and reduction?
Did you know that scientists are unable to explain huge tornados out of season?
Did you know that scientists are unable to explain record amount of ultra-violent hurricanes?
Have you read about sea water temperature critical increse?
Did you know that the north pole is melting at an amazing critical rate?
Do you remember that hundreds of people died last summer in Europe due to unusual high temperatures?

Huge masses of humans are starting to move and relocate around the globe. New mutations of deadly viruses are growing each year. A huge global war conflict is imminent in the next year, there is no doubt nuclear warheads will be used.
6.5 billions of humans already. 3rd world countries and poor people having 3-4 children only to procreate more poverty and ignorance.

Make the sum.

P.S. Today in the evening, Severe thunderstorms triggered a tornado warning in West Palm Beach (South Florida). Everybody says "that's weird, let's keep drinking". There you go.

:bfold:

Top Bottom