x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

At what point does "playing gaye" on ef became no longer playing and str8 faggotry?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about At what point does "playing gaye" on ef became no longer playing and str8 faggotry? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: their is def a line somewhere everyone throws a little :rainbow: up here or there, or makes the lame joke when someone posts a bf/gf pic "i'd hit it. who's the girl teeheheeeehee" but those that i think have gone past the point of humor and into the gaye abyss of butt plugs, lisps, and constant dick sucking are: -pick3, basically the first dude to take it too far. not many doubt his buttplunging tendecies...even if he was joking it's waay too late now. -jh1. started off joking at first in

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

At what point does "playing gaye" on ef became no longer playing and str8 faggotry?

their is def a line somewhere
    everyone throws a little up here or there, or makes the lame joke when someone posts a bf/gf pic "i'd hit it. who's the girl teeheheeeehee"
    but those that i think have gone past the point of humor and into the gaye abyss of butt plugs, lisps, and constant dick sucking are:
    -pick3, basically the first dude to take it too far. not many doubt his buttplunging tendecies...even if he was joking it's waay too late now.
    -jh1. started off joking at first in a few threads. now he's dick-talking in basically every other post. in any new gaye dude that joins up-jh1 on his dick.
    -kano, but i guess he was pretty much never joking.
    anyone else?

Phaded

Re: At what point does "playing gaye" on ef became no longer playing and str8 faggotry?

me?
    wootoom?

you haven't been here long enough to complain

Re: At what point does "playing gaye" on ef became no longer playing and str8 faggotry?

Quote Quote posted by Phaded
    me?
    wootoom?

you haven't been here long enough to complain
    n00b read my user title

well i am very easy going and LAUGH AT MYSELF allot and dont mind when people do
    I CAN give as good as i get, soo when people say about me that are not true, i laugh because hey life is short, LIKE Jh1 for example, he doesnt know me and i really dont know him

Re: At what point does "playing gaye" on ef became no longer playing and str8 faggotr

Quote Quote posted by jh1
    Coming form a guy with a magzine of nude doods in his avatar, this is quite interesting.
    Those are doods? I couldn't get that close to the screen.

the_clockwork

lol everyone takes it too far.

faggots

you forgot about this whole crew:

FISHTALES
    jon79
    Wootoom
    rnch
    "I have found some kind of temporary sanity in this..."

Re: At what point does "playing gaye" on ef became no longer playing and str8 faggotr

Quote Quote posted by jh1
    If you taste the avatar, you'll know they're doods.

borris

Cal21 is hands down the Mo'est member on EF... 9/10 of his posts are rainbow relevant

The shit's old.