Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Were you popular in high school?

I was well known because I am an identical twin so everyone knew my..or our name.

No, I wasn't popular. If I was I never had a moment where I realized it.

Never been a loner, but usually had an intense friendship type thing happening which took up all my energy.

I really never had the desire for a shit load of friends. I always just wanted one deep friendship.

I was well known because I am an identical twin so everyone knew my..or our name.

Never been a loner, but usually had an intense friendship type thing happening which took up all my energy.

I really never had the desire for a shit load of friends. I always just wanted one deep friendship.

Lesbihonest

...that's how me and my girlfriend-at-the-time got started. Lol.

lololol@aplopez

Annie, there were two times I thought about it. I just have never been attracted to women as much as I have men, or really at all. But I can think of one time I almost initiated something just because our emotional bond was so intense. LOL

I dont have those kind of friendships with women anymore. I don't have time or the energy to devote to them :(

Can I get your sisters number? We could move to Colorado and move in with you and mitch. Good times

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

lololol@aplopez

Annie, there were two times I thought about it. I just have never been attracted to women as much as I have men, or really at all. But I can think of one time I almost initiated something just because our emotional bond was so intense. LOL

I dont have those kind of friendships with women anymore. I don't have time or the energy to devote to them :(

And here I was thinking we had something. :(

Top Bottom