Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thailand - what a shitty country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit like Paul Gadd (Gary Glitter) only getting a couple years for having sex with minors in Thailand.

Fuqued up.

in my home country, the phillipines, you can get death penalty for rape... as well as drug use... I'm not nationalistic, but don't overtly dog on my origin either, however, I do have a problem with killing people for drug use. Corrupt government though, and I suspect alot of the celebrities or rich kids who abuse pay off and never get officially prosecuted.

-Ariel- said:
in my home country, the phillipines, you can get death penalty for rape... as well as drug use... I'm not nationalistic, but don't overtly dog on my origin either, however, I do have a problem with killing people for drug use. Corrupt government though, and I suspect alot of the celebrities or rich kids who abuse pay off and never get officially prosecuted.
thats pretty much it right there

drsketch said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7562408.stm

chomo sentenced to a mere 3.5 years for molesting a child... However when smugglers get caught the get life in prison or death penalty.

What the fuck is wrong with this world?

different culture, go there and you will understand. I spend a lot of time there for work and have seen the craziest shit of my life there, just a different culture. They will cut a boys nuts at a young age so that he doesn't develop male features, shit is crazy. Cultures, the world is different all over.

Army Vet said:
Rule #1: don't break the laws in foreign nations.
i know this first hand, after having the shit kicked out of me and about 200 euros robbed of me by spanish cops in tenerife.
they hate brits abroad.

*The_West* said:
i know this first hand, after having the shit kicked out of me and about 200 euros robbed of me by spanish cops in tenerife.
they hate brits abroad.

Just the loutish English orb, they love us Jocks, even after we drink all their alcohol and make merry with their wimminz :Chef:

stosstruppe said:
Just the loutish English orb, they love us Jocks, even after we drink all their alcohol and make merry with their wimminz :Chef:
lolol yeah, thats about right.
thing i found, is that no matter who is in the wrong in a dispute abroad, the cops will always take the side of the locals. some spanish wankers started a fight with us, the bar owner must have called the cops and they came and without even trying to break it up and ask questions, just ran in, batons out and turned us over. a few of us managed to escape, but due to our inebriation couldnt run that fast,cops caught up with us, battered us, stole our money and left us there, bleeding and battered. nice.

How tall are you because it looks like that towel rack is giving you a run for your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom