Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Terrifying dreams.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Have you ever dreamed that you suddenly remembered that you killed someone in the past when you were in a blackout state from drinking?

No.

But Ive had the dream where I'm walkin around in my underwear and nobody notices, but I notice and I am just waiting until everyone else sees it.

From Zero said:
Can'y say I have.

This is a recurring nightmare for me. The circumstances are always different, but I dream this alot, that I killed someone and don't remember it and the authorities are looking for me. I wonder what the hidden meaning of this is?

Bullit said:
No.

But Ive had the dream where I'm walkin around in my underwear and nobody notices, but I notice and I am just waiting until everyone else sees it.

underwear. Take a dose of your own medicine.:D

I once dreamed that I committed suicide with a single gunshot to the temple. That freaked me out for like 2 days.

From Zero said:
I once dreamed that I committed suicide with a single gunshot to the temple. That freaked me out for like 2 days.

I've been shot,stabbed, fallen off of high clffs and I always wonder why I don't die.

Bullit said:
No.

Shit.
I thought they were dreams but my boss just came in my office and told me to "put some goddamn clothes on".

Fuck. This is embarassing.

biteme said:

underwear. Take a dose of your own medicine.:D

Please look at your quote and show me where its mispelled?

:D

Oh... and although 'dreamed' is a word its a poor selection. 'Dreamt' would have been more elegant. Perfect for a homo such as yourself.

Top Bottom