Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Talk about getting burned by so-called friends!

hamstershaver said:
sounds exactly like what goes on in the iron angels on a daily basis

well hammy, its a fact woman are bitches ! sorry but is true, men get all macho, and woman bitch ! i find bitching so spite-full, its so fucking evil. just watch the uk Big Brother ! all the girls are like i love you hunny, then 2 mins later going to someone else saying she is such a slapper.. i mean come on, YOU ON FUCKING CAMERA !

CatOwner1966 said:
LMAO!
By the way, That's a precious dog in your avatar. SO CUTE!! Is it your dog? A golden retriever right? :heart:

It was my old room mate's dog. He's the best Golden EVER. Thank you :) I have a lab.

I would speak to the gym owner. Let him know that you find it very unprofessional that she is doing this. That she is a bad representation of the gym. Let him know that members tell you what she says and that they don't find it professional either.
See if the people that informed you of this stuff will speak with him also.
The owner of my gym fired a lady that was the top sales rep for years for all her gossiping!

SublimeZM said:
30 pounds of fat?
woah, thats alot of fat, that i dont even see in your beautiful avatar :heart:
you need someoen to make you feel special. because you are special. not everyone is special, but you are. a friend in need is a friend in deed :)
Flirt Alert!!!!!!jk

Really, she's may be jealous of the weight thing. She's pissed that you helped yourself, & she's still the same. Since you did something good, she's got to bring you down to her level.
Since she isn't happy with herself, why should you be happy?

How long have you known, or been friends with this girl? If not long, then it shouldn't be a surprise, since she was probably always a crooked bitch.

Top Bottom