Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

? for the straight guys and not so straight guys?

VballPlayer

Okay , so I am having this moral dilemma going on right now. I am trying to find a new roommate. In the past I have only lived with straight guys. Since, I moved away from Boston for college I have had close to 15 different roommates. All of them were straight…..well the jury is out on one of them. I have never hit on one of my roommates, never tried to fool around with anyone of them, never tried to do shit to any of them. I would prefer to live with a straight guy than a gay guy, because I just relate better to straight people because I am more like them than gay people.

I have a great place, it is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, with a back yard, walking distance to like 12 bars and clubs, 30 restaurants, shops and about 4 blocks to one of the best beaches in Southern California and it is pretty inexpensive compared to most places in my neighborhood. I have had like 5 guys all straight, say they were interested in the place and wanted to move in. They were all gung ho to move in. I then had to tell them I was gay because I thought they should know and make sure they were all cool with it. (And just to let you know I have never brought anyone back to my place for a one-night stand and I have never had sex with anyone in the house when another person was home. I am very uncomfortable showing public displays of affection, I get uncomfortable and I know a straight guy would get uncomfortable about it too, so I don’t do it) All 5 guys who were all gung ho about moving in, who all said that the place was perfect and it was exactly what they needed, they all said they could not find anything decent all of a sudden found the perfect place the next day and all said they did not want to move in. My current roommate, who is straight says that is just a coincidence I am not to sure about that. I think they were not comfortable living with a gay guy, I can understand that.

My dilemma I am in is should I continue to tell the next person who wants to move in or should I just not say a word and wait till they move in. I am not that sexually active and I do not bring guys back to my place so I can hide it for a while till he gets to know me as a person. I have not had one friend or acquaintance reject me because of my sexual orientation because I am very nice human being and everyone that knows about me sees that and does not care who I sleep with. What should I do? I need a roommate but I also do not want to deceive anyone? Please try and be cool and limit your FAGS SHOULD BE BURNED COMMENTS! Thanks, (Sorry for the long post)

I think you should tell them for your own safety. What if the guy who moves in is a gay-basher?

VB, just tell the truth. Eventually you'll find a good roomate who isn't homophobic. For the sound of things, you seem like a stand-up guy, so fuck what anyone else thinks. Best of luck, GO PATS!!!

gymtime said:
Gotta ask yourself one question. If you were straight, would you want to know?

Bawhahahahahahah! I'm laughing so hard I'm crying now.:FRlol:

I cant belive people are so homophobic. I could care less if my freinds are gay or not. Your place sounds sweet. Hell i'll move in with you.

Good one beastboy.

I think you should tell your perspective roomies about your preference for man ass.

I'm not a guy..nor am I gay...Butttt.....

If I were looking for a roomate I'd be looking for:

1)If they can pay their share of the rent.
2)Keeping the place clean for everyone.
3)Respecting EVERYONE'S privacy.

I do not think I'd want to share a place with ANYONE who was close minded. They can hit the street if they have a problem with your sexual preference after they get to know you.

Top Bottom