Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short guys ( 5'8 and under) vs tall guys (5'10 above) in social sitations

Im 5'7 and Ive dated guys anywhere from 5'2 up to 6'5"/ IMO the taller and bigger the better, thats just my preference. but its not a deal breaker by any means

5 2, damn, Smurf... I would hate to be that dude. Like I think real short dudes gotta struggle, almost like obese peeps. I would love to be like Chris's size, however I wonder if like its okay to be like a goofball when U are that tall, I'm sure it is, its just easier for peeps not to take U too seriously when U are shorter, I think. I know that has no logic behind it, but its just seems accurate.

5 2, damn, Smurf... I would hate to be that dude. Like I think real short dudes gotta struggle, almost like obese peeps. I would love to be like Chris's size, however I wonder if like its okay to be like a goofball when U are that tall, I'm sure it is, its just easier for peeps not to take U too seriously when U are shorter, I think. I know that has no logic behind it, but its just seems accurate.

do you know the poster, miplank?

Tall guys die sooner than short guys!
How many 80 year olds you see at 6' 2" tall?
Even at 70 the tall guys have fucked up backs and knees.

Tall guys die sooner than short guys!
How many 80 year olds you see at 6' 2" tall?
Even at 70 the tall guys have fucked up backs and knees.

It is not that they die sooner it is just at 70+ 6' 2" guys are no longer 6"2. Probably more like 6" and less.

i usually group us guys into 4 cats .
Short 5'5 and under, 5'6 - 5'9 average, 5'10 - 6 ft tall, 6ft+ really tall

I noticed girls are usually looking for a mate that is the same size or taller.

The world thru the eyes of a short guy. 5'6 - 5" 9 avg?? Where in China?

And how many women do you really see that are the same size as their mates? I would say maybe 10% in my estimates.

I'm normal height when I go home to Philly. All those midget Italians and Irish. I come back here to Utah where everyone has some kind of Nordic roots and I feel like a midget. Everyone's blonde here too.

[memememe]

since i'm perfect we should set the standard at 5'9" and jacked and charismatic and smart and good looking and successful and warm hearted

[/memememe]

kidding. but seriously you have to ask if tall guys stick out more? of course

women don't just like height, if you're truly confident and carry yourself well it won't matter unless they're hell bent on a tall ass dude

Top Bottom