Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

seems like every woman i've met has either been raped or was abused as a child

stats say that 90% of women that have REPORTED being raped have also been incorporated in a adult film or have worked in a gentlemans club

N00bzNight0ut said:
stats say that 90% of women that have REPORTED being raped have also been incorporated in a adult film or have worked in a gentlemans club
so all rape victims are sluts who deserved it. Is that what you are saying? :rolleyes:

You probably should just date men since you obviously hate women so much.

I'm really surprised that KB doesn't believe rape statistics. I would think that from the back he would have been rubbed up by quite a few men, being that he weighs a 125lbs and has his hair done up like a girl.

hanselthecaretaker said:
I really think the world would be better off without any goddamn statistics. They serve about as much purpose as used condoms, only the difference is people don't obsess over used condoms.

Actually, studies show that 63% of people do obsess over used condoms.

heatherrae said:
so all rape victims are sluts who deserved it. Is that what you are saying? :rolleyes:

Heather, how can a rape be disproved? can it? couldn't any chick just claim that and completely destroy a man if they chose to?

heatherrae said:

No but I think if you come onto a public forum with over 500,000 registered users and tell everyone about it, you fit under that category...... oh what is it

oh yah

E-ten-sion-hoooez

HumanTarget said:
Heather, how can a rape be disproved? can it? couldn't any chick just claim that and completely destroy a man if they chose to?
yes, I suppose that they could and that some do. I think FAR more often though women are embarassed and don't report rapes at all.

Personally, if I were raped now I probably would not report it. The cops, the courts, etc rape you again and then say it was "he said"/"she said." Seems like 99% of the time, they drag the victims through the mud and the bad guys go free.

HumanTarget said:

its done all the time,

"weep weep weep, i've been beat up by my ex-lover, you should treat me with simpathy, envy and caring from here on out"

N00bzNight0ut said:
its done all the time,

"weep weep weep, i've been beat up by my ex-lover, you should treat me with simpathy, envy and caring from here on out"
Just don't date women. You obviously hate them. You probably shouldn't be let out of the house.

Top Bottom