x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Sacrificing Yourself - Suicide or Not? Your thoughts..

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Sacrificing Yourself - Suicide or Not? Your thoughts.. within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: This is something i've always wondered. If you were to purposely sacrifice yourself for someone else, do you think it would be considered suicide by God's rules? Explain your thoughts.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sacrificing Yourself - Suicide or Not? Your thoughts..

This is something i've always wondered. If you were to purposely sacrifice yourself for someone else, do you think it would be considered suicide by God's rules?

Explain your thoughts.

Re: Sacrificing Yourself - Suicide or Not? Your thoughts..

Quote Quote posted by hawaii50
    This is something i've always wondered. If you were to purposely sacrifice yourself for someone else, do you think it would be considered suicide by God's rules?

Explain your thoughts.
    NO. There's a scripture in the bible that says "No love is greater than someone that would lay down their life for a friend."
    [email protected]

"What are you so afraid of Tony?" "Honestly?" "Yeah!" "I saw you beat that man like I've never seen a man been beat before and the man kept coming.... He's all wrong for us baby... I know what you're feeling... Let it go! Let it go!"

Quote Quote posted by biteme
    NO. There's a scripture in the bible that says "No love is greater than someone that would lay down their life for a friend."
    hmm. i've never seen that. if you happen to remember it send it my way.

Its the ultimate act of friendship to sacrifice yourself for someone else. Not just friendship, but what about all those great people who die in battle, police who die in action, firefighters who die trying to save people etc

if you want to live, and yet give up your life for something...this is one of the greatest things you can do. your name will be recorded in the book of heroes for all time.

Pro Bodybuilder

there is no greater honor than to give your life - something so valuable and precious - for another person...and if we miniscule humans see it as such a big deal and how respectable it is...imagine how God in His superior thinking would see it as...probably an even BIGGER deal

see, weights to me, are like my bitch, right? my bitch. she fuck another nigga. and i get mad and i wanna kill the bitch. and i wanna kill the nigga. you see, this is how you must step up to the muthafukin loaded bar

yeah what biteme said. it's in the bible somewhere

Quote Quote posted by biteme
    That's John's account of Jesus words after the passover and not to be confused with suicide in any way. Jesus knew how much his disciples loved him, he was comforting them, breaking it to them that he wasn't going to be around much longer and that even if he wasn't with them physically that they shouldn't lose faith.

Ealier he had said to them: "I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit."

He was explaining his fathers purpose which would involve giving up his life for the good of mankind. He was also preparing them for the times to come and warning them that they (his disciples) would be persecuted for their beliefs as he had.

The bible does not condone suicide or purposely sacrificing ones life for any person.

Quote Quote posted by JayC9
    That's John's account of Jesus words after the passover and not to be confused with suicide in any way. Jesus knew how much his disciples loved him, he was comforting them, breaking it to them that he wasn't going to be around much longer and that even if he wasn't with them physically that they shouldn't lose faith.

Ealier he had said to them: "I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit."

He was explaining his fathers purpose which would involve giving up his life for the good of mankind. He was also preparing them for the times to come and warning them that they (his disciples) would be persecuted for their beliefs as he had.

The bible does not condone suicide or purposely sacrificing ones life for any person.

great reply!

i've always thought that giving your life would be considered suicide, because you are purposely ending your life. no ands, ifs, or buts.

I view this froma Christian viewpoint- i'm not worried about dying. i know where i'm going when i die, so i would be very upset if someone died for me instead.

---- I'm not talking about situations like war- someone tries to get you out of the way and gets hit themselves.-- I'm saying- what if someone had a gun to your head and your friend said "take me instead" or something of nature.

Mad Scientist

Quote Quote posted by hawaii50
    hmm. i've never seen that. if you happen to remember it send it my way.
    I've read it too. Can't remember where, but I'll try to find it.