Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Russian women are teh hawt.

SO I take my pants off and throw them to her, she's like what you want me to do with these, I said put them on, she said I can't wear these, I said why not? She said they are too damn big, I said thats right so sit down and shut the hell up. Until you can fill them up don't give me no shit.

so you basically encouraged your wife to get fat? nice

so you basically encouraged your wife to get fat? nice
No bro not encouraged to get fat, just to let her know that even thou she can speak her mind with me that when the time comes I draw the line. And until she can take the lead and pay the bills on her own she needs to know where that line is. Would you not agree with that?

yes, my father thought so also, way back in 1954. :heart:

No bro not encouraged to get fat, just to let her know that even thou she can speak her mind with me that when the time comes I draw the line. And until she can take the lead and pay the bills on her own she needs to know where that line is. Would you not agree with that?

i knew what you meant, just givin you a hard time =P

i knew what you meant, just givin you a hard time =P
No problem bro. You know you have to keep 'em in check. They get to thinking they rule the roost and then you got serious problems.

i am of german/russian/polish doner DNA derivation....but i consider myself first and foremost AMERICAN by choice and by the grace of God. :artist:
Glad to hear that someone is still proud to be an AMERICAN I consider myself an American as well, but Russian chicks are still HAWT

Top Bottom