Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Rundown--movie with the Rock.

Lumberg

This movie was awesome. In the beginning he has to confront a professional QB and his O-Line in a club about some gambling debts, and their stats flash up on the screen like graphics in a football telecast. It only gets better from there.

I'm not gonna give away the plot, that's easy to search for. But he confronts these crazy dudes that are rebels against this mine owner, and this one guy, played by Ernie Reyes, Jr, is JACKED. Based on other pics of this dude there is a strong suspicion in my mind he juiced for this movie. Here's a pic of him fucking up the Rock:

Hope this works.

Check out his pecs.

The fight scenes are awesome. It's like crouching tiger type shit only with the Rock. Good, acrobatic shit.

Here's another link

The Rock is really good in this role. It's hard to believe this was one of his first feature movies. He looks really natural. Also, Ahnold makes a cameo in this movie. Watch close.

Finally, I was surprised at how in-shape Stiffler (Seann William Scott) is. He's got an eight pack and everything. I mean he's thin but definitely looking better than Brad Pitt in Fight club. Did he juice for this role (poll forthcoming).

Overall good plot, good action, good acting. (Stiffler is hilarious in his "Thunder and Lightning" routine). Two thumbs up!

I thought it was stupid and most audiences agreed and it tanked at the box office. So i dunno...

He's had like 3 bombs lately. He's not a good run right now.

Maybe I'm just easy to please. But I thought it ROCKED.

I watched three movies that day: Kentucky Fried Movie, Badder Santa (uncensored DVD version) and The Rundown. The Rundown was everything I hoped it woudl be.

It had Christopher Walken in it for chrissakes. It was a good movie.

It wasn't too bad. It was more of a check your brain at the door type flick. And some of the shit was so over the top it was funny, especially when they fell down the cliff.

one of the best "made purely for entertainemnt, comedy action mixtures" ive ever seen.

i loved it and enjoyed it....i might even buy it now that i was reminded

Top Bottom