Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Read

NinjaX

My friend just started using stanozolol and has gotten a little out of hand with it. Today i saw him inject himself in his neck close to the jugular vein. He doesnt believe me that he could seriously hurt himself. If he sees some replies i know he will listen to people on this board

I have no clue, He told me it would reach his system quicker, I don't know where the hell he heard that!

It's people like this that give steriod users a bad name.

What a dumb fuck. What muscle dose he think he's injecting into there?

Maybe you should just leave him alone these types more often then not take care of them selves.

What a dumb ass.

GS

bro, he prolly wont listen to some dudes on a discussion board so try this. Call your local hospital and ask to talk to an advice nurse, and have her talk to him. That should do it. Or just slap him REALLY hard-IM TALKING A BRAIN DAMAGE SLAP. maybe that will help!

you've got to be bullshiting us ! let him know it will hit his system alot quicker if he shoots it with an 18 guage 1 1/2 inch pin , in his cock hole ! :eek: he'll look like this little dude here !

Top Bottom