Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Panic/Anxiety Attacks

aniexty sometimes...heart beats all fast and shit....dunno why...not sure if lil aniexty or nerves..... around this really hot chic yes i do

right now i am nervous as fuck too...some reason

Sweet_Bitch said:
what's your beef w/ dave?

Girls in sororities date guys who wear sandles and listen to dave matthews but girls in sororities while dating those guys seem to always fuck guys who are in the gym everyday.........OMG his arms are so hard! Did you feel his chest!

Dave Matthews ain't shit.

Driving over bridges, but only if Im the one driving. I cant explain why. It makes me feel completely out of control. Even if the car isnt moving at all.

But I force myself not to allow it to effecxt my life or limit me in anyway, and will just suck it up and deal

tiger88 said:
Girls in sororities date guys who wear sandles and listen to dave matthews but girls in sororities while dating those guys seem to always fuck guys who are in the gym everyday.........OMG his arms are so hard! Did you feel his chest!

Holy hell-you're right....LMAO!!!!

i've had anxiety before, but luckily never a full on panic attack.

tiger88 said:

that's soooooooooooo true

Top Bottom