Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oops - russian's? Warned FBI 2 yrs ago

Noone said anything about Clinton interacting with W and not sure how you gathered that from what I typed. The recommendation was made BEFORE W was in office, and so was the tracking of OBL. Yes, Clinton did not get OBL before 911 which one can blame him for, but the recommendations from the Clinton Administration were not heeded by W

Wait... So it was recommended TO Clinton while he was president, he didn't do it, and it's Bush's fault? Ok...

Wait... So it was recommended TO Clinton while he was president, he didn't do it, and it's Bush's fault? Ok...

yes...clinton ignored warnings...throughout his whole term...what the next guy did during the first few months that he was in office before 9/11, i do not know.

yes...clinton ignored warnings...throughout his whole term...what the next guy did during the first few months that he was in office before 9/11, i do not know.

Clinton was just distracted.

You'd be distracted too if you were getting hummers while riding a $5T Internet stock bubble that you had nothing to do with.

My point was that dhs was recommended by Clinton. I'm sure his national security advisor and other aids at one point made the recommendation to Clinton.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Your argument is so stupid you are losing a lot of credibility. So Clinton's aids advised it and he did not implement it and neither did Bush so it is Bush's fault?

Come on man. You can do better than that.

Your argument is so stupid you are losing a lot of credibility. So Clinton's aids advised it and he did not implement it and neither did Bush so it is Bush's fault?

Come on man. You can do better than that.

take it easy billy...the g-man hasn't been around for a while...and i likes him (no :rainbow:)...please don't piss him off and make him disappear again :worried:

Top Bottom