Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MXC new season. What ya think?

hardrock

Go fuck your own face!
Platinum
Still good in that dudes get fucked up, but cheesy other than that. Fuckin Reebok and McDonalds commercial. I like how they show Kenny and Vic from the old shows with new voice overs too :rolleyes: That chick was really annoying also. I hope they still show the old episodes.

What you guys think?

I think you, Seacups and all the others that watch this need to get a life heheheheheh

or watch hockey like the rest of us normal people ;)

hardrock said:
Anybody watch this lastnight?

No, and I'm a bit pissed too. I was geared up all week for it but... I ended up going out with a few friends I have seen in a long time to shoot the shit and missed it.

I love that show. Was it any good, still loaded with spine breaking falls and loogie launches?

Bigdawg1468 said:
I think you, Seacups and all the others that watch this need to get a life heheheheheh

or watch hockey like the rest of us normal people ;)

Cosmo, there are so many more harder hits on MXC than a hockey game.

BileStew said:
No, and I'm a bit pissed too. I was geared up all week for it but... I ended up going out with a few friends I have seen in a long time to shoot the shit and missed it.

I love that show. Was it any good, still loaded with spine breaking falls and loogie launches?

You had me until you said you went out with friends. As if anyone would want to spend anytime with you :lmao:

Bigdawg1468 said:
You had me until you said you went out with friends. As if anyone would want to spend anytime with you :lmao:

Notice how I said that I hadn't seen them in a *long time*?

They can only take seeing me once every 5 years. ;)

I watched most of it last night, still lots of self-mangling going on, so I enjoyed it. :D

But I like the older version better..no Guy Ladouche on these ones.. :(

Top Bottom