Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mememe fml thread

nangiggles

Team Bennettar
EF VIP
So my life's been pretty meh, work is pretty fucking hard and we are losing our contract with the state in June, I started looking into dramatic changes in career, going to school (no nursing like traz lol) or something

I met a coast guard guy who is stationed near my city and he told me a little about his job and it seemed interesting. Obviously I'm not in shape for it so I can't go it fast but I contacted a recruiter and he told me I qualify for OCS but only if I get off my ADHD meds for 2 years. Bummer.

At least its not a full rejection but still sucks. I've been wanting change in my life for a while now... Maybe I should get a puppy and stfu. :worried:

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

uhhh, how about you start by updating and circulating your resume?? it's way easier than the coast guard...especially if you are susceptible to motion sickness!

uhhh, how about you start by updating and circulating your resume?? it's way easier than the coast guard...especially if you are susceptible to motion sickness!

I'm not susceptible, I'm def sending out resumes and the the agency taking over the contract is most likely going to hire us since they don't have case workers.

I just felt like doing something different, maybe I should sell my house and move out of state, fl is pretty shitty in salaries and workforce

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

^^I've just started doing this. I really want a change so should be interesting to see what comes up.

Day 14 off teh hydros for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom