Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A man is as long as the distance between his thumb and the top of the middle finger.

CipherLock

Feind des Teufels
Platinum
My director’s secretaries were talking about this in the lunchroom today. I know this to be false; otherwise I would be a very underrated king however they all thought it was true. So I had some fun.

After telling and proving that the size of your foot is exactly the distance between your wrist and your elbow I told them that you are as tall as your arm span (not even sure – this might be correct) but then the finishing move.

I told them that a man’s scrotum fits perfectly into his own mouth. I nearly pissed my pants at the looks on their faces. I had to leave and I’ve been near incoherent laughing every time I think about it.

Bored and paid.

CipherLock said:
I told them that a man’s scrotum fits perfectly into his own mouth.

:lmao:

CipherLock said:
My director’s secretaries were talking about this in the lunchroom today. I know this to be false; otherwise I would be a very underrated king however they all thought it was true. So I had some fun.

After telling and proving that the size of your foot is exactly the distance between your wrist and your elbow I told them that you are as tall as your arm span (not even sure – this might be correct) but then the finishing move.

I told them that a man’s scrotum fits perfectly into his own mouth. I nearly pissed my pants at the looks on their faces. I had to leave and I’ve been near incoherent laughing every time I think about it.

Bored and paid.

They didn't ask how you know that?? Damn, the coffee must've not kicked in yet.

Sassy69 said:

I don't think they would have the nerve to ask me that. For some odd reasone I am pretty well respected in the workplace these days, it's like I'm old and mature and .... smart?

Naah, they must be stoners.

i've tried to give myself head many times.. unsuccessful so i wouldn't know if that is true or not

Sassy69 said:

they didn't have to ask... they work with her every day.

Top Bottom