Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Libertarianism: An Introduction

So youre saying you cant properly subdue your goddam women when they get feisty

no other way to explain 8 mugshots for domestic violence
You have been misinformed. LOL @ 8 mugshots for domestic violence...I've never been arrested or charged with DV! I suggest you ask your source for evidence before accusing innocent people of crimes they have NEVER been accused of...EVER! Choose to NOT be an internet retard lemming.

You have been misinformed. LOL @ 8 mugshots for domestic violence...I've never been arrested or charged with DV! I suggest you ask your source for evidence before accusing innocent people of crimes they have NEVER been accused of...EVER! Choose to NOT be an internet retard lemming.

8 mugshots for something else, obviously youre a model fucking citizen and an authority on the use of deadly force

8 mugshots for something else, obviously youre a model fucking citizen and an authority on the use of deadly force
Three felonies a day, read the book. I was accused of ONE crime where someone was harmed. How many crimes have you committed where someone was harmed Vs. those that none were harmed? I'm advocating non-aggression in all areas of society...You can pull up my past as an ad hominem but you fail to make a case against the principal.
When I was younger, I was a fighter....I beat up a lot of men for bullshit reasons and that's why I haven't had my felony expunged; I want to be reminded that I need to embrace my past. The fact I went to prison for a few months for hitting a woman that hit me first isn't the point; It's the violence that matters and I hurt many men far more than a black eye and bloody nose.

Java you're a piece of shit, face it bro.

Everyone knows it, stop the denial. You're fucking worthless man. Seriously every person on this site and, more than likely, most people in your real life hate your guts because you're such a waste.

The world would be a better place if you were struck by lightning you lying, violent criminal sack of shit.

Java you're a piece of shit, face it bro.

Everyone knows it, stop the denial. You're fucking worthless man. Seriously every person on this site and, more than likely, most people in your real life hate your guts because you're such a waste.

The world would be a better place if you were struck by lightning you lying, violent criminal sack of shit.
I think this thread post is indicative as to why we need to privatize education and dismantle the military industrial complex.

I loved fighting marines because their irrational over aggressive nature makes them easy to choke out or knee in the head until they pass out.

I know you are projecting because BCT taught you that you were a piece of shit and only your altruistic government employees could give you good moral direction.

Three felonies a day, read the book. I was accused of ONE crime where someone was harmed. How many crimes have you committed where someone was harmed Vs. those that none were harmed? I'm advocating non-aggression in all areas of society...You can pull up my past as an ad hominem but you fail to make a case against the principal.
When I was younger, I was a fighter....I beat up a lot of men for bullshit reasons and that's why I haven't had my felony expunged; I want to be reminded that I need to embrace my past. The fact I went to prison for a few months for hitting a woman that hit me first isn't the point; It's the violence that matters and I hurt many men far more than a black eye and bloody nose.

Ive actually never been accused of any crime where anyone was harmed. I know its hard to believe, but there are decent men in this world who have never hit a woman or went to prison for anything at all. You have a character flaw for getting in so many fights. And an even bigger flaw for hitting a woman, regardless if she hit you first. My past girlfriends have gotten physical on me and I never even thought of punching them, because as a mature decent man, i know how to handle my damn women without choking them or knocking them upside the head. Therefore you cant handle yourself when i woman bows up to you and thats why your fucking ass went to jail.
And shut the fuck up about embracing your past, that shit is what got you in trouble in the first place.

Ive actually never been accused of any crime where anyone was harmed. I know its hard to believe, but there are decent men in this world who have never hit a woman or went to prison for anything at all. You have a character flaw for getting in so many fights. And an even bigger flaw for hitting a woman, regardless if she hit you first. My past girlfriends have gotten physical on me and I never even thought of punching them, because as a mature decent man, i know how to handle my damn women without choking them or knocking them upside the head. Therefore you cant handle yourself when i woman bows up to you and thats why your fucking ass went to jail.
And shut the fuck up about embracing your past, that shit is what got you in trouble in the first place.
Indeed, I had a character flaw...won't deny it.
I've never hit someone I dated , girlfriend, or wife....Nor have I raised my voice in any interaction but for one when my ex-wife almost got Nitchske killed and I called her irresponsible. I don't "handle my women"..they make choices and I make choices. I choose to not be controlled by feminism and their ridiculous patriarchy theory.

So you're a sexist? Did your daddy beat your mommy?

Indeed, I had a character flaw...won't deny it.
I've never hit someone I dated , girlfriend, or wife....Nor have I raised my voice in any interaction but for one when my ex-wife almost got Nitchske killed and I called her irresponsible. I don't "handle my women"..they make choices and I make choices. I choose to not be controlled by feminism and their ridiculous patriarchy theory.

So you're a sexist? Did your daddy beat your mommy?

Well your choices landed you in jail, mine did not. So looks like my method of "handling women" is superior. And how laughable that you think feminism caused you to go to jail you imbecile. There would be a lot more men in jail if that were true.
Between your awkward waxing poetic about your high school days and your dealings with women, you sound like a seriously developmentally stunted adult.

Top Bottom