Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Libertarianism: An Introduction

Hello everyone, This is Johan mike and I am new to this forum. I also really like to search about the men's and women health. I also have get many herbal and English recopies for all the hidden diseases of man and women which I'll discuss in my next posts.

Fuck off you creepy vegan loving small dick stunned cunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hello everyone, This is Johan mike and I am new to this forum. I also really like to search about the men's and women health. I also have get many herbal and English recopies for all the hidden diseases of man and women which I'll discuss in my next posts.

And I like to bomb stunned cunts that believe real diseases can be cured with spices and colors.

Go fuck yourself.

I personally like to cure degenerative joint disease with lavender.

Come on rob everyone knows that takes valerian root

That's most certainly not what the back of my Internet degree states!

What we have here is a downright medical controversy. There's only one solution for this: Research. Somebody make up a survey and we'll ask a few dozen people off the street.

I wonder if that means choking someone is non-aggressive behavior.

It's a conundrum!
Depends on the situation...self-defense is not the initiation of aggression. Likewise, one can use force to protect property. So yes, even choking someone to death can be the non-initiation of force.

Depends on the situation...self-defense is not the initiation of aggression. Likewise, one can use force to protect property. So yes, even choking someone to death can be the non-initiation of force.

So youre saying you cant properly subdue your goddam women when they get feisty

no other way to explain 8 mugshots for domestic violence

Top Bottom