Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Javaguru + Cindylou = An unlikely e-lationship that defies the odds?

why the fug are you so serious all the sudden, mizz buzzkill?

someone needs to amuse me besides the fridge. cuz Im sittin in plat with a non speaking cw...seriously contemplating reading the fridge manual

.....and I don't like judgemental peeps

someone needs to amuse me besides the fridge. cuz Im sittin in plat with a non speaking cw...seriously contemplating reading the fridge manual

.....and I don't like judgemental peeps

mmm, pretty sure you are judging iggy by quoting BB's post.
and post up some gash pics (pre-hatching) wtf already

there are no gash pics.....and if you wanna go pre pre hatching...we gotta go back about 15 yrs

I'm betting the ones that at least experienced a period of being hushed worked out a lot better (example: stefka and samoth...who dated for like six months before they got hearts and flowery on the forum).

Forums like this add a lot of strain that wouldn't be there otherwise. The only two fights the fella and I have ever had have been triggered by bullshit that never would have occurred if we had kept things private.

lol. I would expect you to be defensive of e-lationships too.

Yes samote and strefka are a good couple. They pretty much stay off the forums too. But congrats on bringing up a success story! Should I bring up the hundred or so failures now? lol.

Sure the forums add strain...but if it wasn't for the forums you'd have never met your fella, now would ya?

As for java and cindy...well, he is a Brian, so that gives him a huge leg up in any situation...however, cindy is a crazy jesus freak...but, java knows all about that and I think he can handle it well. Like I said, he will convert in deed (going to church, etc.), but not in spirit (he ain't believing in all that).

Top Bottom