Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

if you dont believe in jesus then who do you think took pity on you and gave you a decent sized wang to make up for your less than decent physique?

Re: if you dont believe in jesus then who do you think took pity on you and gave you a decent sized wang to make up for your less than decent physique?

KillahBee said:
Wait til Bran gets outta work
RORF!!1!!!!

Re: if you dont believe in jesus then who do you think took pity on you and gave you a decent sized wang to make up for your less than decent physique?

tinie winnie itsie bitie

mrdeeznuts said:
tinie winnie itsie bitie

yellow polka dot bikini

fuck this thread owned me!

Where can I sign up for this Christianity nonsense, i need to give thanks for my above average hammer.

Lestat said:

Where can I sign up for this Christianity nonsense, i need to give thanks for my above average hammer.

:lmao:

Lestat said:

4.5" isn't above average there slick

KillahBee said:
A big bat don't mean shit if you don't know how to use it (at least with females who know how to fuck).

jelus?

Smurfy said:
lol agreed.

but guys with average or less than average size always say this

It's like their mantra.

Re: if you dont believe in jesus then who do you think took pity on you and gave you

KillahBee said:
Wait til Bran gets outta work

lolipop

kb, trim down that sig man, getting too hairy.

KillahBee said:
A big bat don't mean shit if you don't know how to use it (at least with females who know how to fuck).
lol @ the typical small cocked response.

i hear this same shit most often from two groups of people

1) dudes with small cocks
2) chicks married/dating dudes with a small cock

Top Bottom