Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Think So-called Friends in One the Reason Divorce rate are High

curling

It blows my mind. My secretary husband filed on her last week for divorce and a couple days later he called her and was very nice and said his pride was getting in the way of their relationship and both of them decided to give it more time to see if they can work it out. And my secretary's friend was mad at her for not keep it(the divorce proceedings going). I think that was being a lousy friend. A good friend would try all they could to keep the covenate of marriage from being broken. So if any of you or ever thinking of divorce and your friends are sparring you on they are not your friends imo. Thoughts?

curling said:
It blows my mind. My secretary husband filed on her last week for divorce and a couple days later he called her and was very nice and said his pride was getting in the way of their relationship and both of them decided to give it more time to see if they can work it out. And my secretary's friend was mad at her for not keep it(the divorce proceedings going). I think that was being a lousy friend. A good friend would try all they could to keep the covenate of marriage from being broken. So if any of you or ever thinking of divorce and your friends are sparring you on they are not your friends imo. Thoughts?
So if he cheated on her and beat her and she is trying to make it work but has a friend who says you really need to get out of this bad relationship then that friend is not a friend?

WODIN said:
So if he cheated on her and beat her and she is trying to make it work but has a friend who says you really need to get out of this bad relationship then that friend is not a friend?

Being a little preemptive there, poopsies.

WODIN said:

Infedelity and abuse are acceptable reasons for divorce. Incompatibility is a copout imo.

jerkbox said:
nah, the reason divorce rate is so high, is people shouldn't be getting married.

No the reason divorce is so high is everybody forgot what a promise and vow means to the person you fell in love with. In otherword people don't know how to keep their promises and are selfish.

curling said:
No the reason divorce is so high is everybody forgot what a promise and vow means to the person you fell in love with. In otherword people don't know how to keep their promises and are selfish.

don't make promises you can't keep. lol

Top Bottom