Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Think I Figured Out Why People Here Think 105mph is too Fast To Ride a Sport Bike

curling

Because I have been observing people in cages(cars) and they drive like SHIT! It is amazing how BAD people in cars drive. No wonder they drive in cars because they need all they protection they can get just to stay alive. Really they should be in tanks that don't go over 20mph. The more I watch cars the more I understand why people here think what we do on bike is crazy because they are MORONS! I can't believe they ever got a licence in the first place.

honestly people think i might b crazy but going 105mph i would rather be on a bike

135 mph on a bike is safer then 75 mph (physics!! LOL)

but u wipe out with/ @ 75 mph is the same as 105 mph

you know i think to same thing....when im going fast i dont think about what im doing...but when im just chillin driving at normal speed and i see some fuck fly past me i think " what a fucking moron" so at times yes i am being a bad driver...and you going 105 is still being a crazy driver if you want to believe it or not...only people watching u do this stupidity could tell you...im sure when im driving fast people say im a stupid driver

all I know is this - several times in the past few weeks I have had bikers (sports bikes) behind me or next to me on the freeway or highway that drove like total dickgobblers. Rode my ass, cut in between lanes and cars. I think anyone who does that deserves to get into a very bad accident and become physically deformed.

the faster your driving the less time you got to react...i dont think going fast on a bike is dangerous , but i think going fast on a bike with cars on the road is dangerous. You could be the best rider in the world, but if a car ahead of you stops short, swithces lanes without looking, etc. etc..your fucked.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that. My brother in law keeps his bike at my house and I know that he and the guys ride a lot faster than that...but not as much in the cities.

He told me that cars can get pissy with bikes and you don't really want some crazy guy in a car screwing with you on a bike. I recently got permission to ride on the bike. I'm moderately scared to go with him on that death trap.

^ riding in the midwest must suck

1. horrid roads
2. alot of traffic
3. no moutains
4. no twisties
5. ride like 1/4 of the year
6. always gotta worry bout rain/snow/shit
7. no scenery
8. trees 2 feet from the hwy

Raina said:
I don't think there's anything wrong with that. My brother in law keeps his bike at my house and I know that he and the guys ride a lot faster than that...but not as much in the cities.

He told me that cars can get pissy with bikes and you don't really want some crazy guy in a car screwing with you on a bike. I recently got permission to ride on the bike. I'm moderately scared to go with him on that death trap.

go, you'll have fun

Top Bottom