Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
other turkish in my position usually find an old ugly woman and seduce her and marry her. then when he has citizenship he just divorces. but i cant do that thats too cruel. my only chance is to apply for study visa and find a company to sponsor me visa. if you were me would you spend all of your money for %1 chance or stay in turkey live in hell or go to china and die because of disase young? i feel like i have many options without an option whatever i do i am fucked. any idea?

other turkish in my position usually find an old ugly woman and seduce her and marry her. then when he has citizenship he just divorces. but i cant do that thats too cruel. my only chance is to apply for study visa and find a company to sponsor me visa. if you were me would you spend all of your money for %1 chance or stay in turkey live in hell or go to china and die because of disase young? i feel like i have many options without an option whatever i do i am fucked. any idea?

So what does a ticket to the USA cost? One way. If you have $7000 you cant tell me you wouldnt have at least $5000 left once you get here. Dont go to L.A. or NYC where it would cost all your cash to live for a week. Pick some little shit town and get a tiny cheap ass apartment and get a job within walking distance.

So what does a ticket to the USA cost? One way. If you have $7000 you cant tell me you wouldnt have at least $5000 left once you get here. Dont go to L.A. or NYC where it would cost all your cash to live for a week. Pick some little shit town and get a tiny cheap ass apartment and get a job within walking distance.

Mexican's come here with less, and stay for generations. Sounds like the Turks aren't as hard as they think they are.

if i apply for a one month school i will have a place to stay for one month . but if i cant find then i will lose everything. my online friends are all from usa so i want to go too. but finding a company to sponsor me visa is too difficult. if i spend all of my money cant go to china too. then i will be stuck to turkey forever. jsut thinking about it scares the hell out of me. what is asylum anyway?

Mexican's come here with less, and stay for generations. Sounds like the Turks aren't as hard as they think they are.

Mexicans are some hard ass motherfuckers. Whats for dinner tonight mom? Dirt son. YAyyyyyy.

Seriously....this dude could get his ass to the USA for $2k or less right? So with $5k in his pocket he could get a bus to anywhere and if he was smart and careful could live probably 3 months or more off his cash while looking for a job. I know there are some real job/immigrant friendly places. But where.

Top Bottom