Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Yeah....if your coming here you gotta forget the school thing for a little bit. You need to get a job, place to live and get yourself together. Then when you can live week to week and you have a routine down that you can manage...then start to think about schools and other shit like that. I would just focus on getting the fuck out of dirt hut camel land.

school is just for visa. for tourist visa i must have lots of money and chance is low so student visa has the highest chance. and i wont study i will take night classes and i will have 1 month before and after school free time . its around 500 dollars a month . i will spend my whole time for job i dont need to study english anymore anyway

school is just for visa. for tourist visa i must have lots of money and chance is low so student visa has the highest chance. and i wont study i will take night classes and i will have 1 month before and after school free time . its around 500 dollars a month . i will spend my whole time for job i dont need to study english anymore anyway

You can come to America and work for me for $5 an hour you have any construction skills

Well, whatever gets you a plane ticket I guess. Again...one month....who cares. Just stay when its up. Apply for citizenship for Christ sake. Does turkey get all pissy when they give out visa's and people don't come back?
Actually if you come over and tell the US gov't your being persecuted for your religion they will take care of you too. There are a ton of ways to get to stay here.

Top Bottom