Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have no problem running someone off the road and killing them

KillahBee

No problem at all. As a matter of fact, I try to do this without actually hitting someone. Everytime I get stuck behind one of you ignorant, dangerous assholes driving slow in the left lane and refusing to move over (right lane=travel lane) even when I flash my highbeams and whatnot, I pass the car on the right and cut the wheel real hard to the left and try to get within an inch of slamming into said car's front end. One day I hope to force a car off the road and into the guard rail. Mother fuckers are the dangerous ones. You cause accidents. You cause traffic. Not the fast drivers. Shit or get off the pot, assfuck.

Deus Ex Machina said:
How fast is the person going? How fast are you going? What is the speed limit?

Here is how I see it - yes, I am going over the speed limit, BUT, the law states that the left lane is for passing and the right is for traveling. Therefore, if there is someone behind me inthe left lane that is driving faster than me, be it 60 or 100, it is my obligation, and my civic duty, to move the fuck over and let them drive. This keeps traffic moving and avoids accidents involving slow drivers getting in the way of faster ones. It's not like we want to own the road - you have your home (right lane) and we have ours (left lane). Imagine a world where everybody truly understood that the left lane is only for passing...

Yep...if they don't want to go as fast as you, get the fuck out of the way. That's what the left lane is for...passing.

That shit pisses me off too...the people who drive the fastest are usually the safest/best drivers. Of course there are some major exceptions.

Bulldog_10 said:
Yep...if they don't want to go as fast as you, get the fuck out of the way. That's what the left lane is for...passing.

That shit pisses me off too...the people who drive the fastest are usually the safest/best drivers. Of course there are some major exceptions.

My life will end on the road. Gauranteed. Either in a car accident b/c some old fuck wouldn't get out of the way or as a result of me taking my road rage out on the wrong person and getting shot.

KillahBee said:
My life will end on the road. Gauranteed. Either in a car accident b/c some old fuck wouldn't get out of the way or as a result of me taking my road rage out on the wrong person and getting shot.

LOL...it's that bad in NY? (You ARE from NY, right?) Boston is pretty bad too, especially with this damn big dig going on...people get so confused, even though they announce changes in the traffic flow like months in advance.

I always wished there was some way of contacting the people who drive like shit and telling them what the fuck they're doing wrong, because I'm sure most of them think you're a crazy nut, and they're driving perfectly normal.

Bulldog_10 said:
LOL...it's that bad in NY? (You ARE from NY, right?) Boston is pretty bad too, especially with this damn big dig going on...people get so confused, even though they announce changes in the traffic flow like months in advance.

I always wished there was some way of contacting the people who drive like shit and telling them what the fuck they're doing wrong, because I'm sure most of them think you're a crazy nut, and they're driving perfectly normal.

A) connecticut. driving the length of CT on 95 towards RI is the worst drive EVER!

B) Boston is ridiculous to drive around, especially if you aren't familiar with it.

C) Funny you should mention the communication thing. A while ago I got so fed up with the assholes that I stated to carry around a dry erase board in my car. I would write things like "Nice blinker, asshole" and "Stay in the right lane" and shit and show it to the people after I flipped out. It was very funny, but I figured it was going to cause an accident and then I would be part of the problem, not the solution.

KillahBee said:
A) connecticut. driving the length of CT on 95 towards RI is the worst drive EVER!

B) Boston is ridiculous to drive around, especially if you aren't familiar with it.

C) Funny you should mention the communication thing. A while ago I got so fed up with the assholes that I stated to carry around a dry erase board in my car. I would write things like "Nice blinker, asshole" and "Stay in the right lane" and shit and show it to the people after I flipped out. It was very funny, but I figured it was going to cause an accident and then I would be part of the problem, not the solution.

LOL...that's hilarious! Good idea.

And no need to tell me about the drive on 95, I tell EVERYONE that's the worst drive in the country. First off, it never fucking ends...second, the cops in CT suck monkey balls.

The last time I took that drive, it was 2am and I got a fucking $300 ticket! I left late at night on purpose so I could drive fast and not catch any traffic, basically had the road to myself, except for some trucks...and this asshole cop pulled me over and gave me a ticket.

I threw the thing on the floor, figuring it was like $75 or something, I looked the next day and almost shit myself! If I knew it was $300 at the time, I probably would have gotten arrested.

KillahBee said:
No problem at all. As a matter of fact, I try to do this without actually hitting someone. Everytime I get stuck behind one of you ignorant, dangerous assholes driving slow in the left lane and refusing to move over (right lane=travel lane) even when I flash my highbeams and whatnot, I pass the car on the right and cut the wheel real hard to the left and try to get within an inch of slamming into said car's front end. One day I hope to force a car off the road and into the guard rail. Mother fuckers are the dangerous ones. You cause accidents. You cause traffic. Not the fast drivers. Shit or get off the pot, assfuck.

Here's a thought Mario...

Instead of driving like a fucking idiot with a JATO shoved up your ass (all the while putting everyone else on the road at risk)...try leaving a few minutes earlier. :rolleyes:

And if you think the "slow" drivers are the ones who cause accidents, you're completely delusional.

God take pity on the ass of the poor fool who runs me or family/loved ones off the road because they're driving like an idiot, because I sure won't.

Tool.

Top Bottom