Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I bought myself a mountain bike

A

alien amp pharm

In continuation of this thread:
http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=291703

Here's what I decided upon:

K2 Tirade 4.0 small frame.

74828551ebba9965c46194b986c52d93.jpg

e46482d9341dbafb8239072c338e2513.jpg

19811821e65d5b158ea1bf507077eeb3.jpg

That looks sweet dude. What kind of drops can it handle and how hard are you going ride?

Why thanks for asking, Chiper, and to answer your questions...

I'm not going to ride too hardcore right away. I'm still failry new to it all. Mainly the simple trails to start off with then work myself up.

I read a review from a guy that has this kind of bike and he said he's done 8-10 feet drops with no problem.

Honestly if there were more trails closer to where I live I'd be all over that kind of bike.

My wife doesn't ride at all so I'd feel like a guilty shit propping it on the roof rack and hauling ass to the mountains. She would expect a picnik and all I'd want is air, sweat, and blood.

Nothing aside from making love or weight training has ever satisfied me more than ripping through some rough trails and having branches tear at my shirts and scratch me as I bled, and that was just racing pals.

Fun for the whole season.

Tell me how you like those brakes when you're on the bike for rougher rides. I'd like to know your review of them.

How much do you weigh?

Retail price is $1500. It's a 2003 model, so I knew they'd be getting '04 stuff in and would like to get rid of the old stuff, so I talked them into $1000.

He also had a promotion to where I got 50% off of accessories, so I got a helmet and biking shorts cheap.

CipherLock said:
Tell me how you like those brakes when you're on the bike for rougher rides. I'd like to know your review of them.

How much do you weigh?

The disk brakes? Yeah, I've never had them before so I'm curious as well. I am 5'-8.5" & weight 180

And what do you mean by rougher rides??? I'm sticking to flat pavement with a McDonalds no more than 2 minutes away.:D

Top Bottom