x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Hydroxycut

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Hydroxycut within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Am I safe to take hydroxycut while I'm taking vibramycin , doctor prescribed me vibramycin for a urine infection that I have, but I can't go on 14 days without hydroxycut . I asked the doctor the same question, he says that he doesn't know about hydroxycut but if it has any steroids, then I should not take it, pls help, does hydroxycut has any kind of steroids? Am I safe to take hydroxycut cut while having vibramycin? Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Hydroxycut

Hydroxycut

Am I safe to take hydroxycut while I'm taking vibramycin , doctor prescribed me vibramycin for a urine infection that I have, but I can't go on 14 days without hydroxycut . I asked the doctor the same question, he says that he doesn't know about hydroxycut but if it has any steroids, then I should not take it, pls help, does hydroxycut has any kind of steroids? Am I safe to take hydroxycut cut while having vibramycin?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Re: Hydroxycut

Again: read the label. Does the label mention that it contains steroids? It's an over the counter fat burner.

It DOES contain caffiene and that does the following: Caffeine in particular is known to cause bladder irritation and worsen urinary tract symptoms. A study of people with interstitial cystitis (chronic inflammation of the bladder) found that people who drank coffee experienced worsened symptoms. (from google)

Also from google/wiki: As of 2013, its primary ingredients include caffeine anhydrous, Lady's mantle extract (Alchemilla vulgaris), Wild olive extract (Olea europaea), Cumin extract (Cuminum cyminum), Wild mint extract (Mentha longifolia) and, in some Hydroxycut products, Green coffee bean extract (Coffea canephora robusta).

By the way, as per previous posts, Green Coffee is a waste of time