Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HOLLYWOOD BANK ROBBERY SHOOTOUT(crazy stuff)

big_bad_buff

Have you seen 44 minutes? you guys remember hearing about this years ago? I never realized it was this big of a deal, and lasted so long. you should try to get a hold of that video and watch it, and picture yourself being one of those cops. talk about being scared shitless! check out the short police audio on that site.

http://www.snowcrest.net/marnells/officer.htm

Last edited:
supernav said:
When you got a pistol, and you see 2 guys with machine guns firing at you -- i'd be fucking scared shitless too.

Say what you want about the LAPD, they still managed to kill those 2 fuckers and ensured NO ONE got killed that day. That was incredible. Bravo to those cops.

-= nav =-

LAPD got their asses kicked big time.

One of the robbers KILLED himself and the other basically gave up and let the cops kill him.

Get your facts straight.

yeah, it was wild buff...

ive seen the entire video, i think the one i got to
watch for training purposes was much longer than
the one civilians can usually see...

i am curious as to the rationale for the detractors'
thoughts that follow your original post...

or, after flinging shite, have they retreated to
the safety of their tire swings, not to return???

funny, guess majority of the police that responded didn't go target shooting that often. Should have used a 00 buck shotgun from their trunk and aim at the head.... Who knows what would have happened.

Outbeta said it best when he remarked had that happened in a real American town it wouldve been over in 2 minutes by a gent with a deer rifle. Those idiots didnt even kill anyone and that event highlighted that states stupidity.

big_bad_buff said:
Have you seen 4 minutes? you guys remember heaing about this years ago? I never realized it was this big of a deal, and lasted so long. you should try to get a hold of that video and watch it, and picture yourself being one of those cops. talk about being scared shitless! check out the short police audio on that site.

http://www.snowcrest.net/marnells/officer.htm

The cops should have felt scared shitless. It taught them a lesson about NOT acting like a bully to the rest of the civilian population, just because you have superior firepower.

Top Bottom