Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High pH (alkaline) DRINKING WATER worth the extra $ ?

expletive

Dam this water is good...or am I delusional?

INFINITY
http://www.infinity-water.com
Waiwera Infinity Water - Ionic Micro Water
New Zealands first Ionic Micro Water is being enjoyed throughought New Zealand and the USA.
Unique, pure and New Zealand owned, Waiwera Infinity Water is the result of ten years research and development inti advanced hydration.

Micro Water -Faster Hydration.
Reduced size Hydrogen clusters assist in the hydration of the body's cells more rapidly and efficently.

Higher Alkalinity - Anti-aging.
Higher pH (9.0) assists the body in maintaining a pH balance by helping neutralise acidic conditions.

Ionic - Wellness.
Helps prevent illness by scavanging free radicals.

Minerals - Health.
Mineral levels are balanced and selected trace minerals added to help facilitate cell repair.

IMHO, it's a bunch of crap. Your body maintains a very narrow pH range on its own; if it didn't, you'd die pretty quickly.

Even if the water is more basic, the second it hits your stomach, it's churned up with very acidic stomach secretions, so it's not like whatever makes it into your bloodstream is going to have that same basic pH anyway.

...this stuff is the same thing pushed by Tony Robbins. Sure, he's a great motivational speaker, but he needs to stay away from talking about science. (He claims that certain foods will give you more energy than others, because they 'have more megaHertz'. LOL... like the frequency of a food would have any effect on anything.)

Don't waist your money, get a brita filter and some empty plastic jugs.

Yea , the latest phrase at the "health food store" is
"alkanalize and energize."

Evian is near neutral most others are acidic but this one has a pretty high
pH 9.0 (alkaline)

And I've seen some Japanese machines that ionize the water somehow.

I know it's bullshit but I always go back to it, by the case.
Premium Baybay.

Last edited:
Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and sodium carbonate are the easiest and cheapest ways to increase pH. Almost all water is alkaline unless your neighbors septic system is leaching into your well.

Decompostion of flora and fauna will also acidify water as well as add tannins (yellowing quality) to the water.

Top Bottom