Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help-concave chest (be serious)

econanalyst

Hi,
I am 19 years old, 190 pounds, and have been working out for 6 months. I weighed 168 pounds when I started working out. My problem is that I really have a solid body but I dont want to take my shirt off in public for one reason. I have a really bad concave chest. Like at about my nipples my chest goes in, instead of out. Its gay because if I wasnt like this then my chest would be huge. Any ideas on what I can do? Is there any type of surgery or something to help me? Has anyone ever seen other people with really concave chests?

my buddy has the same thing,his rib cage calapsed ro some shit,its getting a bit better with time

Rough guess

I'm not sure, but I remember seeing a while back there is plastic surgery that inplants hard silicone wedge looking things under pecs to make them look bigger.
Maybe if you talk to a plastic surgeon they can make ones for the inner part of your chest to make it the same height as it should be.

one of my friends is like that. it seems pretty structural to me though, so i dont know what can be done about it

Depending on the problem, the only option might be surgery. Go see a plastic surgeon. Pec implants might be a good fit. It is inserted under the pectoral muscle so the chest will still be able to grow.

Top Bottom