Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever seen a ghost?

Saw one in the Banff Springs Hotel...I'm not fucking around either

The hotel is famous for that..I never saw one when I was there
As for seeing them...I can't talk about it.
I also think because kids see them more than adults says a lot about being open to seeing them. If you are totally closed off and live in a one dimensional world, you can't see them.

The hotel is famous for that..I never saw one when I was there
As for seeing them...I can't talk about it.
I also think because kids see them more than adults says a lot about being open to seeing them. If you are totally closed off and live in a one dimensional world, you can't see them.

I was at a hockey tourney...I picked some slut at the bar...took her back to the hotel and the concierge took us and showed us the hotel...there is a big hall and there was some room windows up above the hall...I looked up and there was a girl in the window.....she was wearing a dress...it was 2:30 in the morning....the concierge took us up to the floor where the girl was and there was a room that was painted over....there was no door but you could knock on it and it was hollow from the door that was covered...it was the room that a little girl died...the one I seen....

i saw pussy that night, i know that for sure....fuck i miss picking up tail :(

Top Bottom