Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever seen a ghost?

and horny.

My old man used to tell ghost & UFO stories. Apparently everyone in Hawaii is superstitious. He had a great story about hearing a UFO once while sitting on the crapper.

If I ever did, I'd never tell. But I did meet Batman in 1980-something, and I taught him how to repair a Sony Betamax machine :cool:

Charles

I miss the Art Bell on the Coast to Coast radio show. It was on overnight and nothing but ghost and UFO stories. I'd listen to it whenever I had to go to work in the middle of the night. Some of the shit could get freaky when you were the only one on the road at 2 AM.

I miss the Art Bell on the Coast to Coast radio show. It was on overnight and nothing but ghost and UFO stories. I'd listen to it whenever I had to go to work in the middle of the night. Some of the shit could get freaky when you were the only one on the road at 2 AM.

I've heard that show a few times too. I can imagine it would get freaky out in the dark! Freaked me out at home.

Top Bottom