Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever seen a ghost?

Ummm your projecting their champ. Interestingly enough a guy from school was always insinuating othets were gay, he recently married an older gentleman.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

yeah...because every guy that makes homo jokes is secretly a gay :rolleyes:

Ummm your projecting their champ. Interestingly enough a guy from school was always insinuating othets were gay, he recently married an older gentleman.

*you're
*there
*others

Btw, that's a married woman you're talking to you fucking retard

Kill yourself

I hate you, you fucking sack of monkey shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*there,

Also, Nan is a chick...but she does lean to the gay side sometimes.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

i got time...

dx1tza.gif

here's a couple Digi, We had a ballroom with a long bar at the back, I took a girl home afterwards, when I got back to the house, I went into the ballroom to see if lights were off, doors locked, etc. I heard a box fan start up (you know the sound when you turn them on, blades start to spin) I looked to see who was turning on a fan which sat behind the bar on the floor, I saw the blades turning, then stopping. I THOUGHT the motor might be shot and went to unplug it, BUT it was ALREADY unplugged. :)

I lived on the 3rd floor, at the end of the hall, Christmas time and no one was supposed to be staying but me and a guy on the 2nd floor. I heard someone walking on the old wooden floor, they stopped at my door, I was thinking someone would open the door and no one did, so I open it with in 5-10 seconds of hearing the footsteps, no one was there.

I heard (we heard, everybody did, wasn't just me) a bunch of people talking on the first floor, you could tell it was men and women, I'd go down to see who it was and there wasn't anyone there. The way the drive was, it made a U, our front yard the size of a football field, the back was connected to the same U, no way you could get in or out without being seen driving off.

The nursery was on the first floor, still had the viewing window which was now the presidents room. You could hear babies crying coming from his room.

That's a few, it happened so often I didn't pay much attention after a while...

here's a couple Digi, We had a ballroom with a long bar at the back, I took a girl home afterwards, when I got back to the house, I went into the ballroom to see if lights were off, doors locked, etc. I heard a box fan start up (you know the sound when you turn them on, blades start to spin) I looked to see who was turning on a fan which sat behind the bar on the floor, I saw the blades turning, then stopping. I THOUGHT the motor might be shot and went to unplug it, BUT it was ALREADY unplugged. :)

I lived on the 3rd floor, at the end of the hall, Christmas time and no one was supposed to be staying but me and a guy on the 2nd floor. I heard someone walking on the old wooden floor, they stopped at my door, I was thinking someone would open the door and no one did, so I open it with in 5-10 seconds of hearing the footsteps, no one was there.

I heard (we heard, everybody did, wasn't just me) a bunch of people talking on the first floor, you could tell it was men and women, I'd go down to see who it was and there wasn't anyone there. The way the drive was, it made a U, our front yard the size of a football field, the back was connected to the same U, no way you could get in or out without being seen driving off.

The nursery was on the first floor, still had the viewing window which was now the presidents room. You could hear babies crying coming from his room.

That's a few, it happened so often I didn't pay much attention after a while...

This never happened

*you're
*there
*others

Btw, that's a married woman you're talking to you fucking retard

Kill yourself

Lol his spelling was painful.
He must have thought. The f under Mt avi was for fuck off instead of female. Lololol

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Top Bottom