Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever sang in choir?

perkele

Platinum
I have back in 80's and it wasn't a gay choir. I'm a brilliant singer. I sing better than I play guitar and I'm a quite good guitar player too. I just sang perfectly both US and Russian national anthems before their World Cup hockey match. Well Russian anthem has quoite difficult lyrics... LOL but the melody went perfectly. I don't quite look like Ricky Martin but I can shake my hips well so I might do well as pop star.

My Daughter sings in Both School and Church Choirs, or Praise and Worship Contemporary Service as it is known. She loves it and has good range and key for a 12 yr old..

She just requested Drama class in Middle School and got it..
I told her she should do well as she is always so dramatic about everything

I sang baritone in the San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus, and went on 14 city
national tour with them. I still remember being on stage at the Washington DC
Kennedy Center, looking out at the audience, recognizing congressmen in the
audience as one of the high points of my life.

I sang in every choir that I could in school from pre-K till college. Had the lead in my senior year. We did the musical "Li'l Abner". I was Daisie Mae LOL. I had a very lovely singing voice - Soprano I. Also sang in two church choirs. But all the years of acid backing up on my vocal chords have robbed me of it.... I have a very raspy mellow voice now... akin to Tony Braxton or Unlce Cracker LOL.

My range is extremely limited though.... I wonder if I had the time and inclination if I could be retrained as alto.

I LOVED to sing.

Top Bottom