Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever done cocaine?

Have you ever done Blow?

• Yes, regularly and still do

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Yes, regularly but I quit

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Once but never again

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Never

Votes: 33 47.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert Jan said:
A lot of fingernails get pushed into lats, and kids get made, when people are doing blow

Congrats if you can get a woody on blow.

In the late 1970s and early 1980s, it seems like coke was everywhere I went. There were always a few lines on the table. I snorted socially, but never actually purchased any. I started saying "no thanks" at parties by 1983. Haven't touched it since.

Never tried it and don't care to.

Yeah I've tangled with the devil's dandruff before. It's fun but I could never understand people that do it night after night. For me I get burnt on it after a long night of partying and don't want to touch it for awhile. I also don't understand all the poo pooer's out there that get all dramatic about it.

I used to base blow a fair bit.

Snorting is a total waste of time and money IMHO.

That said. I don't do any drugs whatsoever these days, except caffeine.

The woman in my avatar photo killed herself while coming down from blow. While blow wasn't the cause of her suicidal tendencies, it sure as hell didn't help alleiviate them either. If anything, it exacerabates the problem.

Don't do drugs kiddies.

Last edited:
biteme said:
Never tried it and don't care to.

^^^You're gonna TRY IT, nugga.......even if me, your sister who you just kicked out and your mother have to hold your ass down and shove it down your nostrils!!!!

YOU WILL TRY IT!!!!! :redhot:

DIV

:chomp:

DIVISION said:
^^^You're gonna TRY IT, nugga.......even if me, your sister who you just kicked out and your mother have to hold your ass down and shove it down your nostrils!!!!

YOU WILL TRY IT!!!!! :redhot:

DIV

uh oh, someone's asking for biteme to take out his dog-eating-loaves-of-bread frustration on them :worried:

i want plenty of advance warning as to when this is going to happen. gotta make sure the batteries in my digital are fully charged so i can take pics.

crak600 said:
uh oh, someone's asking for biteme to take out his dog-eating-loaves-of-bread frustration on them :worried:

i want plenty of advance warning as to when this is going to happen. gotta make sure the batteries in my digital are fully charged so i can take pics.

Actually I'm just trying to toughen up the ol' biteme bastard......

He's way too nice and I figure if me and some of his family savage the poor fucker, we'll beat every ounce of niceness out of his ass.....

-and-

I want to see him high on cocaine against his will.......

See what kind of threads he posts....

DIV

DIVISION said:
Actually I'm just trying to toughen up the ol' biteme bastard......

He's way too nice and I figure if me and some of his family savage the poor fucker, we'll beat every ounce of niceness out of his ass.....

-and-

I want to see him high on cocaine against his will.......

See what kind of threads he posts....

LOL. No telling what would come out of my mouth. Actually, I use to have a very bad temper and I still can get very angry on occasion, but I usually keep it to myself, knowing the outcome will not be productive for anyone. But, I do think I'm too nice as well. And it often causes resentment. I just want a nice, quiet, stress free as possible life as I can get. Working on it.

DIV

LOL. No telling what would come out of my mouth. Actually, I use to have a very bad temper and I still can get very angry on occasion, but I usually keep it to myself, knowing the outcome will not be productive for anyone. But, I do think I'm too nice as well. And it often causes resentment. I just want a nice, quiet, stress free as possible life as I can get. Working on it.

biteme said:

Well, it'd probably be me holding you down.......and your sister and mom forcing the coke down your nostrils.......you probably wouldn't be saying anything. Gurling maybe... :eek2:

If this didn't make you a meaner, badder muthafucka........NOTHING WILL.

Esp since your sister would be saying all kinds of mean spirited shit about your daughter being " a total bitch".......and so forth.....etc.

You get the idea = an intervention.

DIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom