x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Guys i could use some input

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Guys i could use some input within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: ive been having some real job problems here I get plenty of job offers and I always find something wrong with the job and end up not taking it the two most recent were burger king which i came to the conclusion that i didnt want fast foods long hours and shit money so i turned that job down and I just scored a sweet position in a Nextell call center,now this would have got my college looked after and i would have had some decent spending money,but i had to work christmas and boxing day

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Guys i could use some input

ive been having some real job problems here

I get plenty of job offers and I always find something wrong with the job and end up not taking it

the two most recent were burger king which i came to the conclusion that i didnt want fast foods long hours and shit money so i turned that job down

and I just scored a sweet position in a Nextell call center,now this would have got my college looked after and i would have had some decent spending money,but i had to work christmas and boxing day and my grandparents are getting old and on top of that family is very important to me so i said well now is not a good time to start and maybe in the new year if there is a orientation id start then

and here I am happy but jobless and dont have a clue why i turned these jobs down,maybe its a mental thing as ive been out of work so long but I cant put my finger on it

anybody else ever get like this?

no smart ass comment im serious here

I realize all of that and still dont know why i turn this shit down

i honestly think i have some mental block

would anyone else turn down a job to spend holidays with their family?

Banned
    Gain Confidence!

Overcome past traumas, difficulties, and develope a positive self image!

Overcome Insomnia

Sleep better! Overcome subconscious issues that are preventing you from having a healthy, restful sleep - every night!

Stop Stuttering

Overcome your difficulty and enjoy speaking easily and freely

Eliminate Stress

Learn self hypnosis, relax and eliminate excess stress at anytime

Lose weight safely

Lose weight naturally- eat less & be full; reduce sugars/sweets; learn to eat healthy and enjoy what you can eat without using food to comfort your emotional needs.

Enhance YOUR Career

Boost your career with positive motivation; sharpen public speaking ability

Eliminate bad habits

Unleash the power of your subconscious and form new, positive, and healthy habits! Stop biting your nails, pulling your hair, or other compulsive behaviour.

Eliminate mental blocks

Clear your mind of mental blocks that hold you back

Enjoy public speaking

Remove negative anchors from the past and be able to visualize yourself as a comfortable and confident speaker.

Eliminate anxiety, fears, phobias,

Hypnotherapy frees a person by reprogramming the subconscious. Prior emotional issues underlying anxiety and fears are identified and neutralized so that you regain self-control in your life.

Create a healthy and positive self-image

Remove negative programming & install a confident and powerful self-image

Focus, Overcome Procrastination!

Do it now! Learn how to overcome self imposed delays, or impossible demands for perfection. Develop goals, programs, schedules, priorities and program yourself (with hypnosis) for success!

Twisting, turning, twirling amidst my warped and twisted thoughts. Is there anyway out of this horrid body and twisted, tormented mind?
    If it was possible.. You should have taken the BK job, then when the holiday's are over. Try to move over to the better job.

Elite Mentor
    Unless you are starving, forget the job until after the holidays.

Working is overrarted.

aboooooooooooot.............eh! EH! abooooooooot!!
    if it puts food on the table do it.....if you can truly afford to wait then do so by all means but it might be better to take the job and earn and wait at the same time
    Love is the dressing on the salad of life.

You don't need it.

It makes you fat.

'is love enough to live on' (satanic goatslayer 2002)

Pro Bodybuilder
    just got a full time job myself i start in two weeks and its a pain i'm really anxious about it and not sleeping, think its just the change in routine

Freak
    Polish H was right, with part time employment working some of the shit hours, holidays and shifts is the nature of the beast. They are trying to help supplement their human resources available to give employees who work there or are higher on the totam pole the premium days off and shifts they desire.

Fuck it, hold out for the management position like Cousin Eddie in National Lampoon's Vacation.

I'm sorry but it's not a mental block or anything else of that sort. I would just call it making excuses and lazyness. I've been working since 14 years old and have never been picky with a job. Whatever was there which put food on my table i took, shut my mouth and stuck it out until something better came along.

I never depended on my family, the government or hand me downs and i'm proud i ran my life like that. Grandparents might be getting old but what the hell is christmas? I visit my GP like 3 times a week and spend about 4-5 hours with them each time. To me christmas is just another excuse to see family but what about the other 364 days?

In conclusion...do something with your life.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Originally posted by Cure
    I'm sorry but it's not a mental block or anything else of that sort. I would just call it making excuses and lazyness. I've been working since 14 years old and have never been picky with a job. Whatever was there which put food on my table i took, shut my mouth and stuck it out until something better came along.

I never depended on my family, the government or hand me downs and i'm proud i ran my life like that. Grandparents might be getting old but what the hell is christmas? I visit my GP like 3 times a week and spend about 4-5 hours with them each time. To me christmas is just another excuse to see family but what about the other 364 days?

In conclusion...do something with your life.
    totally understand your point mate but i believe 99% of people wanna work but anxiety and insomnia and shit makes it hard